Home About My Products Freebies Image Map

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Getting Ready!





         
                                        



Summer is winding down for a lot of us.  It is time to dust off our alarm clocks and the days of browsing on Pinterest all day is going to be a thing in the past.  Time to start thinking about school and getting ready.  I saw this yesterday and I had to share.  How many times have you thought this or even said this??  Those little blessings can sure bring some problems to the table with some of their "reporting" at home:)




I have a few more weeks left of summer and I am getting everything ready.  Today is the last day for the big TPT back to school sale.  I have discounted my entire store 28% off!!  Go shop and fill your carts now!!!  Take full advantage of all the savings and use those TPT credits, its like free money!!

I have a few items in my store that will help those first days or week if you still need some ideas:
First Day Crowns



These are great for the first day back.  I have included Preschool, Kindergarten and a blank one.  There are 2 girls and 2 boys to choose from.  The kids will have fun coloring these and you can catch your breathe from the crazies of the first day!  If you would like these click HERE. These are only $1.60 with the TPT discount!!! Cheep, Cheep, Cheep!!!

Alphabet letter Trace and Write


Each page has an area you trace, either a capital or lowercase letter and then write a few on your own.                                                                 



A coloring portion using the coloring key. Both capital and lowercase colors are specified. After the letters are colored the student is free to use whatever colors they would like. 

I have included on the majority of the pages an element to be added such as: put sequins on the fish bubbles, glue yarn to the girls hair. I have tried to keep these elements to supplies that you would have on hand in the classroom. These can be added or omitted.

In my class we use this pack as a bound ABC journal that they take home once we have completed them. It makes for a great keepsake!  During this sale it is only $2.40!  Click HERE
if you would like more information on it.

No Prep Numbers 1-20
  

Number practice 1-20 is ideal for Kindergarteners, Homeschoolers or Preschoolers. Teachers will love this because it is a No-Prep packet! How much easier can you get than print and go?
Each page focuses on one number at a time so more time can be devoted to seeing, writing and displaying that number in different ways.
What you will find on each page:
Count the number
Trace the number
Write the number
Color that number of objects
Tally the number
Draw something that represents that number
Show it in a ten frame.

Click HERE if you would like more information about this pack.  It is only $2.00 with the TPT discount!!!


I hope some of these products can help you out this first day, week or month of school!  I am going to finish shopping and filling my cart with lots of goodies.  Hope you take advantage of this awesome sale!




post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment