Home About My Products Freebies Image Map

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Flashlight I Spy And A Sale!


120 × 125











Who doesn't love a sale?  I know I have been waiting for the TPT teacher appreciation sale and it is finally here!!  My cart is full and ready to check out.  Lots of new clip art so look for those new products to be rolling out!
It is almost the end of our school year and and I don't know about you guys but my classes are getting pretty active!  I needed to change things up and get them moving more.  My class already adores the write the room or count the room activities.  It gets them up and moving so I knew they would like that, then it came to me... combine everybody's  favorite game flashlight tag with a write the room!  And that is exactly what I did.



http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/I-Spy-Write-The-Room-1-20-Differentiated-to-Three-Levels-1231763

I made both numbers and ten frame cards so both of my classes needs would be met.
My morning class used the number cards.



While my afternoon used the ten frame cards



I differentiated my recording sheets so all my little learners would be engaged and challenged.
I made some signs to hang outside my room to create a little bit of excitement.. it worked!!
















Handed out the recording sheets ( here is an example of the more advanced recording sheet)



















I explained the directions turned off the lights and let them go!!





























They all had a great time using the flashlights they didn't even realize that they were learning!  Now that is a successful day!  If you were interested in the flashlight I Spy numbers 1-20 product Click here.  It is 28% off today and tomorrow as well as my whole store.  If you are looking for something fun and different this is the one to get!!
Have a great day!
post signature








No comments :

Post a Comment